Chocolate Show Labs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME ALL!

4 posters

Go down

WELCOME ALL! Empty WELCOME ALL!

Post  CanyonLabradors Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:16 pm

For those of you joining us, this site was created due to the need for those of us who show our Chocolate Labradors to unite. Be it sharing judges who liked our dogs, or stud dogs you want to find out more about. Let's try to keep it fun and easy-going. And let's create a place we can all come to for a resource, in a safe environment!
CanyonLabradors
CanyonLabradors
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.canyonlabradors.com

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ALL! Empty Hi

Post  Shelley Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:22 pm

My name is Shelley Ellison. I live in the Bay Area in Northern California. I have been in Labradors for 5 years, have had a few false starts, with some health issues, (ED, HD, Allergies), so have taken my time to develop my program. I am involved with a couple of Labrador Clubs, GGLRC & SVLRC and the NLRC) and have a lot of fun showing, and have tried field work, and can't wait to get back into field work again. I currently have a 22 month old black bitch, and an 11 week old chocolate bitch puppy. I also have a 5 year old dog show washout Ben (also chocolate), and a 13 year old Australian Cattle Dog mix, Quinn. (He keeps the Labs in line LOL). My website is www.shelquinlabradors.com you can see my girls/pedigrees there.

Shelley

Shelley

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.shelquinlabradors.com

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ALL! Empty Re: WELCOME ALL!

Post  Show-Dawg Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:34 pm

Hello!

I'm Nicole and I live in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. If you're wondering, yes, our leaves are already changing colour!

I got my first chocolate lab 15 years ago (I was just a little tot at the time). He was an amazing dog, and unfortunately passed away January 1, 2006 at the age of 13. When I graduated and moved out, I wanted a dog of my own but I wasn't sure what breed or where to get it from. In the back of my mind I think I always wanted to get another Lab, but I never wanted to compare the new pup to my old boy, so I waited. It took me a while until it felt "right", 2 years actually, to locate my breeder and settle on a puppy.

I have until he is 2 years old to show him in conformation, and I'm going to get him to as many shows as I can (I plan on going to the EOLBA specialty next year).

I am an all-breed handler (although not professional, I do it for fun) and I LOVE it.

While I am still young (halfway to forty is how I see it!) I plan on getting into breeding later on in life, and I'm sure it will be Labradors Very Happy

Show-Dawg

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://www.prestigehandling.cjb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Peti Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:31 am

Hi my name is Monika, I live in NY. I have two chocolates, but I don't show them. Just train them for fun. In two weeks I will get my 3rd dog. She is from champion lines, and I really want go with her in the show ring.That was always my dream. Didnt have much luck with the first two. I have no experience in the show ring, but I will work hard to learn as much as possible. I am glad , that I found this site.

Peti

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum